Happy National Library Week!

On of the things I've been doing instead of blogging in the last week has been prep for National Library Week at work.  And I have some fun news for you folks-- Oxford University Press is making their Oxford Handbooks Online content free all this week!  Follow the link and see what you can find on your favorite topics.  There's a lot to read.

Another thing I did instead of blogging was a trip to the Berkeley campus for Cal Day, one of my favorite events of the year.  I drag my kids all over campus to libraries and science demonstrations.  Here is my younger daughter at the bottom of the 4-story staircase and light well in the Doe Library stacks.  I'll post a couple more pictures later--I haven't taken them off my camera yet.


We also went hiking at a local beauty spot.  It's always full of wildflowers at this time of year.  This is my mom and my kids.


Books have also been happening!  See you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz